Our monthly Diversity Newsletter features events, articles, stories, and features from all over the CSU campus.
Here are some of our recent issues:
- International keyboard Odyssiad & Festival; SAVE THE DATE: 17th Annual Diversity Symposium; Employee Appreciation Celebration; Multicultural Community Retreat 2017; Community Welcome
- Deepening Our Capacity As White Change Agents; Social Justice Leadership Institute; Women of Color Summit; NACC STEM Week; 6th Annual Leave It Behind Tent Sale; LDZ Youth Legislative Session; Black Issues Forum; Immigrant Heritage Month
- 2016 Campus Climate Survey Updates; Too Big Too Fail; Proposals for Diversity Symposium; Safe Zone Program; Volunteers Needed for RDS; Beyond Partisan Politics; Dr. Nancy Creamer; Proposals for The Women & Gender Collaborative; Therapy Dogs; Register for Social Justice Leadership Institute; TILT Summer Conference
- AAPI Heritage Month; SAAM; Inspiring Conversations with Great Women; Earth Week; Asma Khalid, Disability Dialogues; Know Your Rights in Immigration Context; Register for Social Justice Leadership Institute; NCIPA Powwow; 2nd ACT Human Rights Film Festival
- Leymah Gbowee; MSFN Nomination; Mindful Drop-In Group; TED x CSU, Leadership in Innovation; Hablemos; Coffee and Conversations with First Generation Students; 2017 High School Diversity Conference; The Women’s Conference ’17; Women Reading @ CSU
- Black History Month, MOVES Workshop; Spring Safe Zone Training, Visible Voices; Proposals for High School Diversity Conference; Proposals for Women’s Conference
- MLK Day March, 2017 Chinese Spring Festival Gala; Sinaisky-Kislenko Piano Duo; Traditional Chinese Folk Music Concert
- Graduation Commencement Schedule; Special Article: B/AACC 40th Anniversary by Donovan Tate; RDS:De-Stress with Dogs; Worlds AIDS Day Events; Special Article: Thoughts of Black Girl Dangerous by Tricia Alexander
- Dr. Adrienne Keene; Native America Heritage Month; Disability Dialogues; World Unity Day; WGAC and World AIDS Day Events; Veteran’s Day 5K
- Latinx Heritage Month; 40th Anniversary of B/AACC and El Centro; Homecoming Weekend; SAFE ZONE Training; Dali Quartet; Disability Dialogues
- Diversity Symposium; B/AACC and El Centro Celebrate 40th Anniversary; RAMS for Diversity Tailgate; WGAC Events; Disability Dialogues; PRIDE Resource Center; B/AACC Welcome Back BBQ
Have an idea for our Diversity Newsletter or would like to sign up to receive it?
Please email Tammy Liu