Our monthly Diversity Newsletter features events, articles, stories, and features from all over the CSU campus.
Here are some of our recent issues:
- 2016 Campus Climate Survey Updates, Too Big Too Fail, Proposals for Diversity Symposium, Safe Zone Program, Volunteers Needed for RDS, Beyond Partisan Politics, Dr. Nancy Creamer, Proposals for The Women & Gender Collaborative, Therapy Dogs, Register for Social Justice Leadership Institute, TILT Summer Conference
- AAPI Heritage Month, SAAM, Inspiring Conversations with Great Women, Earth Week, Asma Khalid, Disability Dialogues, Know Your Rights in Immigration Context, Register for Social Justice Leadership Institute, NCIPA Powwow, 2nd ACT Human Rights Film Festival
- Leymah Gbowee, MSFN Nomination, Mindful Drop-In Group, TED x CSU, Leadership in Innovation, Hablemos, Coffee and Conversations with First Generation Students, 2017 High School Diversity Conference, The Women’s Conference ’17, Women Reading @ CSU
- Black History Month, MOVES Workshop, Spring Safe Zone Training, Visible Voices, Proposals for High School Diversity Conference, Proposals for Women’s Conference
- MLK Day March, 2017 Chinese Spring Festival Gala, Sinaisky-Kislenko Piano Duo, Traditional Chinese Folk Music Concert
- Graduation Commencement Schedule; Special Article: B/AACC 40th Anniversary by Donovan Tate; RDS:De-Stress with Dogs; Worlds AIDS Day Events; Special Article: Thoughts of Black Girl Dangerous by Tricia Alexander
- Dr. Adrienne Keene; Native America Heritage Month; Disability Dialogues; World Unity Day; WGAC and World AIDS Day Events; Veteran’s Day 5K
- Latinx Heritage Month; 40th Anniversary of B/AACC and El Centro; Homecoming Weekend; SAFE ZONE Training; Dali Quartet; Disability Dialogues
- Diversity Symposium; B/AACC and El Centro Celebrate 40th Anniversary; RAMS for Diversity Tailgate; WGAC Events; Disability Dialogues; PRIDE Resource Center; B/AACC Welcome Back BBQ
Have an idea for our Diversity Newsletter or would like to sign up to receive it?
Please email Tammy Liu