The External Advisory Board will promote the institutional diversity agenda beyond campus units and programs. Operations Team for Diversity will collaborate with the External Advisory Board and promote recommendations that will advance the institutional diversity agenda. Membership will include individuals who are nominated by campus faculty and staff and are people have an affinity toward the University and its goals. The External Advisory Board will meet once a semester.
Current Advisory Board Members:
- Jessica Chavez Salazar, Assistant Attorney General, Colorado Department of Law
- Jim Chavez, Executive Director, Latin American Education Fund
- Nate Easley, Founding CEO, Blue School Partners
- Al Kawakami, Owner, Accent Solutions & Media
- Angie Paccione, Senior Director of Client Partnerships, Verus Global Inc.
- Morris Price, VP & Executive Director, City Year