Join Women& Inc. for an evening of connection, education, and wellbeing!
This event is FREE thanks to our sponsors and vendors and the help of the Department of Health and Exercise Science, so grab a few friends and come enjoy the evening with your fellow Northern Colorado women!
Monday, February 4, 2019
6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Lory Student Center – Grand Ballroom
A few highlights of the evening:
- Speaker panel including Women& Inc founder Lindsay Roselle, Jacki Carr and Mary Beth LaRue, co-founders of Rock Your Bliss, and Rachel Pastor, founder of Fitness Festival Events and renowned personal trainer and coach on The Transform App.
- Q&A opportunity with the panelists
- 50+ women-led wellness businesses from Northern Colorado participating in our Wellness Fair, many of whom will be giving away free samples, coupons, and more!
- Lululemon trunk show featuring their latest clothing (and yes, you can buy it there!)
- Attendees will receive a FREE Hopscotch Pass featuring special offers from every vendor business!
The event begins at 6:00pm and the panel will begin around 7:00pm and speak for about 45 minutes. We’ll have open networking and expo exploring from 6:00-7:00pm and again when the panel ends. Each attendee will receive a sponsor bag that can be used to collect all the free goodies from the wellness expo tables 🙂
You do NOT have to be dressed to exercise, but we encourage you to wear comfortable “athleisure” wear if you have it! Formal or business attire is not required for this event.
Be sure to reserve your FREE ticket online since we do have a capacity limit, and every registered ticket is entered to win prizes from Women& Inc and several other great door prizes from our sponsors and vendors!
Event is open to WOMEN ONLY. No alcohol will be provided at this event because it is being hosted on campus.